Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bridget's (aka blgeee) Beautiful, blue master suite




Who is Bridget (aka blgeee)? Well, she's a wonderful lady just oozing with southern charm, who is currently residing in California. The first room of hers that I saw on RMS was her beautiful living room. I remember asking her if she lived in the south because the room looked like it belonged in a southern estate. I'll post that room soon, but I hope to get ALL of the pictures from the original post (hint, hint) before I feature it here. What else can I tell you about Bridget? Well, she's certainly NOT her hair, and she's a beautiful, charming belle with a great sense of humor. Enjoy the moody blue of it all...

8 comments:

Buffie said...

I love Gigi (Bridget) and her room is as gorgeous she is! I bet the boys were tripping over themselves in high school just to ask her out!

Bridget said...

Oh my I'm both flattered and horrified! LOL Thank you for featuring my newly finished bedroom on Not Gollum! I can't believe that you put those old pictures with it. They should give everyone a good laugh though. I'll have to see about putting some of those old views of the family back on RMS for you!
Thanks again, you are a sweetie! Bridget

katdish said...

I love that you're both flattered and horrified. Don't worry, I'm sure you were "all that and a bag of chips" when those earlier pictures were taken!

Tootsie said...

I feel bad. I didn't realize you had a blog! I would have visited you sooner! happy blogging! by the way...just love schmecky's kitchen!

SG said...

Oh! So well deserved. Not because it's a great bedroom, although it is, I love it... but because Bridget, also known to me as bigeee (I thought it was an I!) is awesome!

She's funny and witty and cracks me up with her great personality. She seems so straight and nice and then you get this funny, wacky side of her. And she's very thoughtful and kind which all makes for a great friend.

Yay Bigeee!

janet said...

i love this rooma, so pretty and calm, thats what we need at the end of the day....it amazes me how some are just sooooo talented in pulling rooms together, it seems i never get there....im also from RMS (fairly new, observer for longest time, too scared to post lol)...decorfun aka janet

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Hi
Just wanted to add my two cents, loved this room when I first saw it on RMS, and Bridget is indeed a gem who always has a way of making you feel special!

Penny said...

Oh wow, this is one of the prettiest rooms EVER. Just beautiful. The lamps are just georgous. Bridget really does know how to stage too. I would love to spend a night in this room. Or two. Just beautiful! Penny

PS I think this blog is fun too.