Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here's Jamie!

What can I say about Jamie? She's one busy lady! Wife, mother, home schooler, and professional photographer. She also keeps up with three blogs! I'm going to have to stop now, because I'm feeling all inferior! I typically won't do this on this blog, but I'm going put a link to one of her personal blogs, Rambling Rose as well as her photography blog and a link to a non-profit that Jamie and her husband (also an amazing photographer) donate their time and services to. This non-profit Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep provides free professional photo shoots for parents at the hospital with newborns that are either clinging to life or are stillborn. I'm going to warn you -- these pictures are absolutely beautiful and unless you are made of stone, you are going to shed a few tears. If you are looking for a worthwhile ministry to support, please consider this one.

Now, on to Jamie's pictures. Unlike previous posts on this site, I didn't meet Jamie on RMS. We both read a totally hilarious blog called Stuff Christians Like. I think I read a comment her husband made, went to his website, then went to hers...you know how it goes! Anyway, she's just a sweetheart and my blog buddy! She also has a wonderful cottage style that I just love! Enjoy!



5 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

You're so sweet!!! I sound like a pretty great gal based on your description of me... now I just have to try to live up to that: no pressure! {grin}

Thanks a bunch, blog buddy!

Ken said...

Hey look it's my wife.

Buffie said...

What a nice tribute to your blogger buddy! And to Jamie, you have a lovely home! Buffie : )

SG said...

Wow What an amazing idea about the photography of the infants. That's so beautiful.

Jamie you have a lovely home. Very pretty and cozy!

Bridget said...

Kathy, thank you for introducing us to Jamie! Jamie, I love your house. The blue and the red (or is it raspberry?) look so great together! I'm going to go look at Jamie's links now. TTFN, B.